Wednesday, December 15, 2010

About my bf is lookin 4 a job - such as pizza or car parts type delivery - any1 hiring - aurora, ill or surrounding

my bf is lookin 4 a job - such as pizza or car parts type delivery - any1 hiring - aurora, ill or surrounding?
bf is w/ out work - he is in the delivery business such as pizza delivery - lookin 4 car parts or pizza delivery - even florists delivery - we live in aurora, illinois - lookin 4 something in the surrounding area - it would b so appreciative if something was 2 come his way - i was only able 2 pay my rent & electric this month - our cell & house phone is gonna b shut off after june 11th, 2007 - i wasn't able 2 pay everything this month - well this is my sad story - any shift will do - my $ is just about 2 run out - maybe something can come along b4 the money runs out so he can have some gas $ to get back & forth - thx, josette
Other - US Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My child, It was sad to read your question. If only I could have been of some help but situated far away in India.Hope he finds something and quickly. From this far I can only extend my blessings.
Read more other entries :
About where can i work at 16
About how can I get paid to help people