Tuesday, March 1, 2011

About Jobs hiring in Colorado Aurora or Denver

Jobs hiring in Colorado Aurora or Denver?
ok im in need of a job right now... this will be my FIRST job as i am 16 and never worked i only volunteered once at my school... my parents wont let me work at fast foods aor six flags haha idk why they want me to work at a store thats closed and stuff hahaa i kno weird but they just wont let me... plus six flags and water world r far away and they wont let me work at a theme park they want me working at like walmart and stuff... but i applied ever 60 days since april but no calls yet i also prefer stores... plz help me if you know jobs that are hiring for 16 yr olds.. like have u seen anything in a news paper or something? plzz i really need a job to save money for college and other things.. THANKS!!!
Denver - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try CraigsList Denver. http://denver.craigslist.org/ When you apply for these jobs, just a word of advise. Don't just send an application. Go in to the store wearing a dress shirt, nice slacks and a tie and ask for an application. Fill it out neatly and have all necessary information available. Then follow up with a phone call a day or two later. You will have a much better chance of getting the job.
Read more other entries :