Saturday, December 1, 2012

About Cosmetology schools/colleges in Colorado

Cosmetology schools/colleges in Colorado.?
My mom and I were talking about a school, that I can go to while im in high school, to get a license in Cosmetology. I really want to work with hair, and nails, and make-up like that, for a living. Im fifteen years young, and currently living in Colorado; around the danver and Aurora area. (I know there are certain hours required to get your license, depending on the state). Anyone have any information about cosmetology schools? Anything would help. Thanks. (: -Miranda
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i've heard the trickiest thing about cosmetology is getting used to weightlessness
Read more other entries :
About Greenhouses in Colorado Denver or Aurora