Monday, November 1, 2010

About how can I get paid to help people

How can I get paid to help people?
I'm a single mom, I do not have a degree yet and all I want to do is help people. I am a volunteer coordinator at a homeless shelter right now and I work as a waitress. If I didn't have any bills I would spend all of my time volunteering. Clearly that is not an option. I want to go back to school to get a degree in social services but until then I cannot continue working at a bar. Any suggestions? I live in Aurora, IL & I am in desperate need of a career change!
Community Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It realy depends on how long you want to go back to school for and how much of your time you're willing to spend on it. You can go into teaching or nursing on that matter, but once again, it depends on how much time you have on your hands. I wish you the best of luck!
2 :
I'm trying out this new site I just joined... www.PaidToHelp.ws - I'm not sure yet if it will be a good money maker or not, but it is free to try for 7 days so I'm giving it a shot for a week. They clain to pay you for helping people make money. I will report if it works for me or not.
Read more other entries :